October 13, 2012

October 13, 2012


Thank you Aunt Robin, Jill, Jared, and Lori Dailey for letters.  I really appreciate it!!!  This week is my last week in the MTC! Im very excited to start my work in the mission field. My Spanish is getting pretty good. All of the lations can understand me, but I can understand half of what they say.  The mtc isn't too exciting so I don't have to many things to write about. This week I get to go contacting again and then we have a lot of workshops this week to prepare us for the field. I'm dreading Tuesday because we don't get to play sports and being in such a small area like this MTC its the only thing that keeps someone sane. But besides that I love the MTC. The food here is still either hit or miss but it is nice being in a mtc of the country of my Mission. I will write next week right before I go into the field.
Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment