November 15, 2012

November 12, 2012

This week has been interesting. It still feels like pulling teeth to work with my comp, but we manage to work still. I'm truly at my happiest when I'm serving others. What has truly made this week interesting has been what I have seen regarding animals. Last Monday my zone went to some Myan ruins and we got to climb all of them. It was so much fun! We saw monkeys in the trees and they were so freakishly loud. It was as loud as I would imagine apes being, but these were just small monkeys. Then on Tuesday I was cleaning dishes and I picked up a pot that was upside down and a huge tarantula ran out of it scaring the crap out of me. Then on Friday I got light headed and wasvomiting for a good part of the day, so I was in bed reading Jesus el Cristo when I saw out of the corner of my eye flying above me, but I just ignored it. A few minutes later I saw it again and realized it was a huge bat. Our ceiling is really high, so I just thought to myself, I wont worry about it because it will probably stay up there.......... I was wrong! When reading I saw something coming right at me and I flipped out of my bed right as the bat took a nose dive for my bed. My comp and I spent the following hour trying to find and kill the bat but there was no luck. The bat still currently resides in our house. Then last night my comp wakes me up right when I barley fell asleep and he gave me a stick and he said that he saw a huge trantula that we need to kill. I asked why do we need to kill it and he told me that it is one that is super venemous. We couldn't find it and as you can imagine, I slept very peacful that night knowing what was living with us.
Well that all I really have to write about this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment