January 1, 2013

December 31, 2012

Well I now have 19 weeks as a missionary! It really feels like it have been more than that. The Christmas was really weird for not being home for the first time ever on Christmas. I made my phone call and then spent the day playing monopoly with my comp. Besides that the week was pretty dry. This week wasn’t very productive for us if you look at the stats we had, but we were out and going every day. We are going to have a baptism this Saturday and I’m really looking forward to it. This will probably be my first real baptism. The lady we are going to baptize is very prepared and knows everything about the church. I hope that soon the rest of her family will follow her decision. This is a very short email this week, but I don’t have too much more to say. The Church is true! 
Elder Simon




No comments:

Post a Comment