January 10, 2013

January 7, 2013

Well I have now been a missionary for 20 weeks! It really feels like it has been longer than that with all of theexperiences I have had. This week I'm going to finish my training and we will be finding out if we have changes or both this SundayI'm crossing my fingers that I have a change or a change companion wise. Nothing against my companion, but we have already done 12 weeks together. This last week we had a baptism! (A great way to finish a change). The lady we baptized is the mother of the 13 year old kid who I baptized my first week in the field. It was such a spiritual baptism and everyone could tell that she is very ready to be a member of the church. She was already paying tithing to the church before we even taught her about tithing. I really want to see what will happen with the rest of the members in that family. I know that this gospel is true and that as a missionary you get to see how it can changes the lives of the people who embrace it! I'm really excited to start 2013. This will be the only whole year of my life as a missionary of the Lord and I'm excited! Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment