February 12, 2013

February 11, 2013

This week has been really boring and I don't know why. We really spent almost the whole week in the streets because all of our appointments fell through. That really tested my patience. It is something I really need to work on, but I hate having appointments fall through. On Thursday we only taught one lesson the whole day because everywhere we went either no one was home or they were busy. That never would have happened in my last area. We have a good amount of baptism dates right now and they should all come through soon. I hope that we will have 6 within this next month. I love being a missionary in this work. I'm learning things that I would never learn at home. And I'm getting so many life experiences everyday. I can testify with all of my heart that Christ lives and he loves us all very much and he is here to help us when we feel afflicted.

Elder Simon







No comments:

Post a Comment