April 2, 2013

April 2, 2013

Well this week has been rough. It is really humid and hot down here and I'm sweating like crazy every day. My companion and I have been having our problems right now, but besides that we have been working really hard. We don't have any investigators that are progressing right now, but we still work hard every. A lot of the people here have been attacking us about baptisms for the dead and its hard for them to understand baptisms for the dead until the can come to the understanding that this Church is the only church in the whole world that has the authority of God here in the earth.

We had a pday yesterday where we went on a hike through the jungle and had to cross a bunch of suspension bridges. Scary! But at the top of this mountain we took some pretty amazing fotos.

This weekend we are going to have general conference and I absolutely cant wait! I look forward to hear what messages the Prophet of the Lord has for us to hear this Saturday and Sunday. I'm just hoping I will be able to find it in English because it would stink to hear a translated version instead of hearing the prophets natural voice.

This area sure has been tough but I have faith to find some success in the area. I know that when missionaries teach with the spirit others cannot deny it.

I don't have any doubt that this work is the Lords work. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God! The most correct book in the whole world. I also have a testimony that the Book of Mormon is the keystone to family unity.

Elder Simon






No comments:

Post a Comment