April 30, 2013

April 29, 2013

Well right now there isn't too much to mention. This week I've probably worked harder than I have in all of my mission. Its been hot!! But we are still getting a lot of work done. We did a lot of contacting this week and found a lot of new investigators and we were able to put out 2 new baptism dates. The problem is that its almost impossible for the people to go to church. All of our investigators told us that they were going to come, but nobody arrived. We had an attendance of 9. And we have 30 investigators.
Also within this last week our house has become rat invested!! I kill 4 almost every night and they keep coming back and get into our food. Some rooms in our house don't have lights (Mom so that headlamp you sent really helps) so we have to search for them and drive them out of the house. I really don't like the rats, but they are sure a lot easier to kill than the bats I had in my first area.
I know that this work is the work of God! Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and the church was formed under the direction of Jesus Christ. I also know that the Book of Mormon has the capacity to solve all of our problems. 
Elder Drew Simon









No comments:

Post a Comment