April 9, 2013

April 8, 2013

Well this week we had a great General Conference. I loved it very much. The talks that really stood out to me were by L. Tom Perry in the Sunday morning session and Jeffery R. Holland in the afternoon session.
This week was filled with some crazy news! My companion is going home next week!! President gave him the option to end his mission one change early and he took it. But by consequence of this he became more baggy (trunky) than ever. But its only one more week. I would really like us to push super hard for his last week. Next wednesday I will be with my new comp.
It is still hot down here! I hate sweating, but I love the people here! They are all very funny and relaxed. Right now we dont have any investigators. The work here is very hard, but this week we recieved a refrence from a recent convert who wants us to start teaching her dad. So that’s something I’m really looking forward to start off this next change.
Well I know without a doubt what I’m doing is the Lord’s work. I’m where I need to be right now because its where the Lord wants me here. Living this gospel brings great happiness!
Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment