May 14, 2013

May 6, 2013


Well its been a more difficult week! We came off more slugish and had 5 lessons less this week than what we had last week. But we still got a lot done. Most of the spouses of our investigators are against the Church so that has been a big problem for us. 

Good news is that we had 15 show up to church!! And 1 investigator came. I feel like there is a good chance I will get changed and the end of this change in 3 weeks, so I never will have the chance to baptize here in Dolores, but I know that I will be leaving this area a 100 times better than how I found it if I leave! 
 
I know that this church is true! This work is the work of God and it will never be stopped. I know that our savior has felt everything we have ever felt and we can always receive strength from him. 
 
Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment