June 25, 2013

June 24, 2013

Wow this week I hit ten months! I cannot believe how fast the time goes. The mission is shuch a short time of a lifetime experience. This week we have been working really hard. We had 7 lessons with a member present (which is a ton for a branch of seven active members) and we also have put up two baptism dates in the last two weeks. And this week we should have two more. All 4 these baptisms are going to happen in July and its very likely I wont be in this are to see them. Its hard to be an in a area like this for so long and in the end I don't think I will see the fruits of my labors. 

Another thing that's going to happen this week is the division of my mission. As of this Wednesday I will no longer be a missionary in Guatemala North, but I will be a missionary in Guatemala Coban. I'm going to miss some of my friends in the other mission and President Watts but I'm really looking forward to what the future will be like in this new mission. 

I'm more sure than ever that this is the Lords work. Its growing at a rapid pace and can't be stopped. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the earth. The only church authorized by Christ himself.

Elder Drew Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment