July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Wow I cannot believe that today I hit 11 months in the mission. The time has gone by way too fast. I still feel like a new missionary. This week was a little less productive than I would have liked. We lost Tuesday doing service and Thursday we had our interviews with President Curtiss. We lost pretty much two days this week. :P But my interview was great. I loved it. It was so great to meet President Curtiss. He is so excited about the work. We also worked on finding a new house. I think within one month the Elders of Dolores will have a new house, but I might be transferred in 2 weeks ha. 

I'm so sure that this is the Lords work. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. I know without a doubt that families can be together forever. I also know that the Book of Mormon is the key to family unity.

Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment