August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Well this week has been a very rushed week. Last Monday I visited everyone in Dolores and said my goodbyes and then I left on Tuesday at 7 am. I waited with the Zone Leaders until 5 when we received our transfers. That is when I found out that I was going  back to La Libertad!! And I was put with Elder Escobar as my companion. I was SOO excited because he is one of my best friends in the mission. He has 7 months and has been waiting for his visa to go to Argentina. So I spent this week working with Escobar and surprising all of the members in Libertad. But then on Friday we got terrible news. The ZLs called and told us that Elder Escobar has his visa and will be leaving on Sunday for Argentina. I'm not gonna lie we were so devastated. I have my new comp right now. His name is Elder Tamayo and he is from Ecuador and has 4 months in the mission. I knew Elder Tamayo in my last district and I'm very excited to be with him, but its still crappy that Escobar is gone. 

I have a testimony of this work and I know that the Lord has a plan for me. We need to trust in his will.

Elder Simon








No comments:

Post a Comment