August 8, 2013

August 5, 2013

This week has been a crazy week! This week my companion and I were fighting a illness we had and we were both trying to work as hard as possible because it could be our last time here in Dolores. As of right now we have three baptisms that are going to take place in 2 weeks. I was hopping to stay in Dolores to see these baptisms take place. Last night we got our change phone calls and we found out that I'm going to be transferred.  I'm going to find out where my new area is tomorrow. I'm very sad about being changed, but at the same time I'm very optimistic about the future. I have not had an area that I haven't liked. I'm sure I'm going to love my next area and its going to be where the Lord needs me right now.

I have a strong testimony about this work! I know that this is the church of Christ. No one will be able to stop this work from expanding. I know that any man can come closer to God through the Book of Mormon than any other book. I also know that the Book of Mormon is the convincing evidence that this church is true. I love being a missionary. 

Elder Drew Simon




No comments:

Post a Comment