September 21, 2013

September 16, 2013


This week has been ok. I haven't been working in my area but its been ok. This week I'm finally going to have a companion so I'm going to be back to work in La  Libertad. Another thing that is going to happen is that they are going to divide La Libertad into two areas. Four missionaries will bless this branch so much. Oh and an exciting thing is that this week we should have a baptism, so that will be great. This will be the fourth baptism that the area has had this year.
Another thing that was exciting this week is that we had our transfers this week. We found out that I'm going to be training and it is already confirmed that he will be a gringo. So I'm pretty excited to have my first gringo companion.
I'm so happy to be where I'm right now. I know that without an doubt that the Lord has prepared me to be here in this time. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that any man can bring himself closer to God by living the teachings in that Book.
Elder Drew Simon





No comments:

Post a Comment