September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

Wow this week was a very busy week. On Tuesday I traveled up to San Andres where we waited for our companions. On Wednesday they arrived in Santa Elana and then from there we went down to La Libertad. Right now I love my area. They split up La Libertad into two areas. The other Elders here are awesome. One is Elder Gomez and he is from Argentina and is training a new missionary from Peru named Elder Rodriguez. And my new companion is Elder Lutz. He is from Grangeville, Idaho (not too far from Spokane) and I feel like this will be a very good transfer. We weren't able to work too much this week because we had to help the Elders in La Libertad 2 move into their house, but besides not working that much it was a good week because we finished the week with a baptism  We baptized a 15 year old kid named Marco. He goes to seminary every night and has been going to church for two months straight. It was a great experience because almost all of his friends are members and I feel that they are really going to support him. Well besides that there isn't too much to much to write about. 

I love everyone back home a ton. I love this work. I know without any doubt that this is Gods work. And that this is his church 

Elder Simon 


No comments:

Post a Comment