September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013


This week hasn't been a very productive week for our schedule. I feel like something has happened everyday this week from working as hard as I would like. One thing that was awesome about this week is that we had interviews with Pres Curtiss. I love talking to the President. He gave me so much advice on how to help the area of La Libertad. On Friday it was super hot. The whole day we were sweating a ton and then at 6p.m. we visited some less actives and the sun was still up. But after being in the lesson for 5 minutes clouds came from nowhere and it started to rain harder than I've ever seen and the wind was blowing really hard and then the lighting came. I've never seen lighting strike so close in my whole life. The lightning hit the tree in front of the house we were in and then again once the raining stopped. When we got to our house our neighbors told us that one bolt hit our house and one hit their house as well. It made all of the light bulbs in our neighbors house explode and it made one explode in our house. It was crazy.  Another thing that happened is that it killed my battery charger for my camera. It was plugged in when the lightning hit so it burnt out.
Besides that there isn't too much to write. I know that this work is true. I know that I'm serving God and this is his work. I know without any doubt that there is nothing better I could be doing with my life right now.
Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment