October 17, 2013

October 14, 2013

This week has been a very exciting week regarding the work. We met all of our goals lesson wise. We are doing everything possible to fill up the church on Sunday. We also have been working a lot with the members and we got 4 new investigators through references  There is a lot of potential here. I'm really excited for what can become of this branch. The church attendance is anywhere from 70 to 100, but almost always in the 80s. I just remember one year ago with my trainer we had an attendance of 30. They need 150! Elder Lutz and I are having some real exitio. We may not baptize this month, but we have really accomplished a ton.

I'm so sure that this is Gods work. I know that without a doubt we are children of God and he loves us!  
Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment