October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

I'm very happy about this week that has passed! Elder Lutz and I are doing real good work down here. This week we met almost all of the goals we put up this last week. And we have been working very closely with the branch. I am very excited to see the things that are going to come here. This Wednesday we are going to be visited by a 70. I'm really excited to learn something new and how we can improve the efficiency of our work. This week we found a new investigator, but it was hard to communicate with him because his first language is Qeche. I think we have a member who speaks it who will help us teach, so that will be interesting!

I know that the church is the only true church on the face of the earth. I know there is a prophet that receives revelation from God. I know that we can become closer to God by reading the scriptures, but especially the Book of Mormon.

Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment