October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013

This week was fantastic! If we didn't have to watch the general conference we would have gotten a lot more done, but I don't regret that at all because I loved the conference  I feel like it was one of the most inspired conferences since I have been in the  mission. It was filled with the spirit. I learned a ton and there was a lot of advice for missionaries. As missionaries we really need to talk to more people instead of going from appointment to appointment ignoring all the people who we walk by that we could help. E Lutz and I have been trying to find new investigators and I felt that was divine advice for us. This week we are hoping to put up at least one baptism date. I love working with Elder Lutz. He is very excited about the work and he wants to be perfectly obedient.

I know that this work is Gods work. I know when we are obedient to his commandments blessings come. 

Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment