November 12, 2013

November 4, 2013

This week has been full of discouragement.  I don't know what happened to Elder Lutz and I. This week was probably the best start to a week I have had my whole mission. We started off having a lot of lessons, a lot of contacts and new investigators, but after that we haven't found anything! After Thursday everything went down hill. We had set appointments, but nobody was home. Elder Lutz and I have been perfectly obedient and I don't know what was causing our terrible luck. My District Leader is convinced that the Lord wants us to learn something. Well whatever it is I hoped we learned it and it won't carry on to this coming week. Besides that nothing much has happened. Today we played soccer, so that was kind of fun.

Elder Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment