December 3, 2013

December 2, 2013

This week was a great week. On Wednesday we had the opportunity to go have a zone conference with a 70. Carlos Amado. He taught us a ton. I really enjoyed it. He taught us how to be better teachers and how to be more obedient to the prompting of the spirit. Then the day after was thanksgiving. But for us it wasn't any normal thanksgiving. We spent the whole day teaching and visiting investigators. But at the end of the day we bought a pizza to celebrate. We have been working hard with our investigators and in 2 weeks we should have 6 or 7 baptisms here. The sad thing is that next we we have transfers and one of us won't be able to see the baptisms. I'm really hoping that I can make it, but we will see if the Lord wants me to stay here or not.

I know that this is Gods work. I know that when we are obedient to God will we are blessed. I love this work. I know without any doubt that there is nothing more important in this world than the wok of salvation.

Elder Simon




No comments:

Post a Comment