December 11, 2013

December 9, 2013

Well this week has been absolutely crazy with transfers and all. I think I was worrying about leaving La Libertad all week, so I made sure it would be a good last week. We had a ton of exito in the work. But to my surprise we found out on Saturday that we don't have any changes!! Elder Lutz and I will be together for 6 more weeks! We are both really excited about that. We have a lot of work to get done this change. We need to get new investigators and baptize. This week we are praying to have 4 baptisms. This work has been so rewarding. We are beginning to see the fruit of our labors.

I know that this is Gods work. That if we put in our part we can become more like our savior Jesus Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that men can bring themselves closer to God by reading it.

Elder Simon








No comments:

Post a Comment